Work in Progress Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Posted by Sue xx at 6:20 AM
Posted by Sue xx at 5:53 AM
Photoshop Thursday, October 16, 2008
Finally today I got my copy of photoshop. I have been procrastinating about this for a couple of months now and 2 days I bit the bullet.
Posted by Sue xx at 6:13 AM
Summer Sunday, September 28, 2008
well warm enough to be. It was 30c here today and just beautiful. We've just come home from 4 days of camping and water skiing out at sommerset dam. We had a wonderful time. Tim got up on skis for the first time without the training bar and on a single ski on the training bar. Georgia got up on skis on the training bar. This is huge because last time we went out she didn't like the feeling of being in the water in the middle of the dam. She was fantastic when she fell off she would just wait in the water with her arm up. I am so proud of both of them.
Posted by Sue xx at 4:55 AM
o I come back to my blog and I see my last post and it is about how long it has been since I posted. Wow it's like groundhog day or something.
Posted by Sue xx at 2:24 AM
I've been tagged Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Oh it has not been 3 months since I posted. Seriously where has that time gone. Well I haven't been holidaying or anything exciting just doing the everyday life things.
So I've been tagged by
Vanessa and Carrie - I think people are giving me the hint to update my blog because I seem to have disappeared.
So the tag this is what i have to do -
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
1. Neopolitan Ice Cream I have to put the lid on so that the colours that are on the lid match those in the container.
2. I hate spiders, am petrified of spiders actually. I can't even walk near where one has died. Mark squashed a massive one on the wall the other night and I was waiting for him to ask me to clean up the mess it left. There is no way i could do that. Even vacuuming them up gives me the creeps.
3. I don't do work gathering. Even if someone is having a morning tea for their birthday I will stay at my desk and keep working. Just can't be bothered with office crap.
4. I am snobby about my coffee. I don't do Instant, there is only 1 coffee shop in town that I will visit and only a couple in the city.
5. I can't stand the smell of Bundaberg Rum. Pre children that's all I used to drink now it makes me gag when I smell it.
6. I don't do confrontations well. I like things to just run nicely. At work yesterday one of the girls started a confrontation with her boss right in front of me and I just shrank and wanted to crawl away.
Very boring aren't I. I suppose it's good I don't have any major weird things.
Well i'm off to read Lynda's blog to see what Meme she is up to.
Posted by Sue xx at 6:25 PM
Out my Kitchen Window Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Lynda has a fantastic idea on her blog for everyone to show the view out their Kitchen window. She has recently moved to Cairo so hers is very different. It has been raining the whole holidays over here in Brisvegas so it is green green green. I don't have an actual kitchen window my kitchen bench is in front of sliding doors then out to our deck.
So here is my view! I do love looking out my kitchen window, which is just as well cause I spend so much time in there.
Posted by Sue xx at 6:07 PM