Blackbutt Friday, November 9, 2007




and we were all black by the end of the weekend. We went camping (real camping) with some friends last weekend to a place called The Farm at blackbutt. This guy has 300 + acres and he has put in a camp ground and motorbike tracks for families.

We had so much fun and I survived. I am not a camper I don't mind civilised camping where I can go a get a real coffee of a morning. But this was no electricity, no water, only a thunder box (or bush) for a toilet, no showers. Lucky it was only for 2 nights.

We have been wanting to get Tim out into some space with his motorbike for some time. He was so excited it was going to be the best weekend of his life. We Friday he was in the little kids track, slid out and broke his clutch. Well tears, he was so devastated he would be able to ride all weekend, his weekend will be so boring. Anyway the big boys decided to teach him how to ride with the clutch and how to change gears, so we were back on track :) They had so much fun all weekend and their jumping was a bit scary for me. Did liked the big boys track the best and by the end of day 2 was clearing the smaller table top. Oh and Mark was clearing the big one.

Mark is on the yellow big and Tim is in red!

4 comments:

Vanessa x said...

OMFG they are awesome pics Sue!!! Good on you re camping ~ not sure I could do it myself.... that morning coffee and shower is a must have lmfao.

We are getting soooo excited about the weekend!!!!!

xxx

Carolyn said...

Woohoo Sue
You are game , my boys went to the farm recentlty as well but I stayed at home.
Caro

Kate said...

Wow Sue - sounds like a FABULOUS time! Love the photos and now you will have to upgrade Tim to a clutch bike! Yay!!! lol

k8

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.